Mute the sound and imagine the possibilities:
1) 0:00-0:34 The busy city
2) 0:35 - 1:01 Walk sign/Cars take back the streets
3) 1:02 - 1:31 A beautiful tree
4) 1:32 - 2:03 Bird encounter
5) 2:04 - 2:35 The rebellion begins
6) 2:36 - 3:08 Renegade green lights
7) 3:09 - 3:45 Team Green takes over!
8) 3:46 - 4:03 Traffic jam
9) 4:04 - 4:21 Life in the country
10) 4:22 - 4:44 End Credits
Participating students will compose several short instrumental pieces to accompany the above video. We will work together to record the music and then place the musical cues in the appropriate places, linking sounds to the images. The deadline for completion of this film scoring project will be the end of August. More information can be provided upon request.
This project is not for everyone -- some of my students are too young for this type of work and others won't be able to make the time commitment required -- but those who get onboard will enjoy a unique, rewarding musical challenge.
Post a Comment