Skip to main content

October 2010 Teaching Schedule


-- My teaching schedule for the month of October will be interrupted.
-- The Certificate of Merit 2010-2011 cycle is about to ramp up. During the first week of October I will distribute a handout regarding C.M. to students/parents who I think the program can benefit.

-- The Ear Power song for the months of October 2010 is:

"Bulletproof" by La Roux
Bulletproof


-- I think it's worth reminding my students that once we reach the end of a month's work on the Ear Power songs I invest my time in transcribing and notating the music. Archives of these songs - includes September's selection, "Live Like We're Dying" by Kris Allen - can be found in pdf format on my main website here.

And yes, again I remind you:
-- I have opened a new teaching studio at my home in Castro Valley and am teaching from home weekly, every Wednesday and Thursday. If you know anyone who lives in the C.V. area and is interested in piano lessons, do encourage them to contact me - I am still accepting new students! My bio can be found here, and I can be reached by email at jessemicek@yahoo.com.
Have a happy day,
Jesse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 CM Theory Practice Test Answer Key

Happy puppy says: " You can find the answers to your CM 2013 Practice Test here. "

CM Ear Training Evaluation mp3's

Beethoven practicing ear training (circa 1820 ) 2004 Theory Test Ear Training Links: Prep Level Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6 Level 7 Level 8 Level 9 Advanced Level 2007 Theory Test Ear Training Links: Prep Level Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6 Level 7 Level 8 Level 9 Advanced Level 2008 Theory Test Ear Training Links: Prep Level Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6 Level 7 Level 8 Level 9 Advanced Level 2013 Theory Test Ear Training Links: Prep Level Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6 Level 7 Level 8 Level 9 Advanced Leve l Beethoven after upgrading his headphones. Note the happier expression!

December 16th recital - Group 1 & 2 performers list

Christ's Community Church, Hayward *names are not listed in performance order* Group 1 (2:30) Tristan Jasper Clara Mason Kaitlyn Grace Curt Jeremy Aneesh Ayush Dani Derrick Group 2 (4:00) Cayden Sophia Janki Joey Shaleen Abby D. Ayla Abby W. Matthew Gideon Henry Rylan